Sunday, June 27, 2010

sketchbook with a flap

So I haven't been able to update my blog lately {obviously!} but blogspot has definitely updated the site. I like the thought that I can make my photos bigger now... yey!

Anyway, Oris, my Nikon d40 was a bit sick since we got back from Taiwan. And I wasn't able to find a repair shop here until now. That's also the reason why I couldn't upload new photos yet... Gladly, Miss Vanilla, was generous enough to lend her point and shoot, so I got few shots of our projects for the past few weeks... However, she's off for a vacation now, and I'm back to no camera again. 

Here's one of them... I had a previous client named Joy {from this post} who ordered a sketchbook before. I believed she loved it that's why she came back for another set for her daughter and herself. This was a bit different from our last design. We added a stretchable string to hold the sketchbook from the other side. And the other one has a flap. 



I was hoping I could post more blogs this week. We have so many new designs that I wanted to share. So come back anytime this week. Have a nice day ahead... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails