Thursday, June 17, 2010

mass and all that

It's 3:00 in the morning and I was browsing my photo archives again in the middle of the night as I stumble a photo that I haven't shared yet.

It's a misalette from Herwin+Mima's wedding. I did a blog post of them before {you can check it here}. It was a photobooth post.

I'm not sure if misalettes are also used in other countries, but surely here in the Philippines, most couples have misalettes so their guests can follow the wedding ceremony.




I hope I can sleep now... or else, I will be posting more blogs after this... {argh! I hope not, I have to wake up early tomorrow. Have to finish a lot of designs}

Goodnight again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails