Saturday, June 4, 2011

Angels and Fairies at 18

We had a rockstar theme invitation before and now same orientation but with different themes. Aside from being a princess, most young teens dream of being an angel and fairies. 

These invitations were designed by my partner Heintje of StudioBooth. I love how he designed them because it's just full of details. 

First one would be an angel... our debutant's name is Princess, so basically, she's both an angel and a princess on her debut. {Wow, hitting two birds with one stone there girl! lol}. Princess is actually Heintje's cousin, and Artisan is delighted to make our partner's cousin invitatation. 



The second design is has a fairy theme. Not a cousin anymore but of course we are still grateful to design a teenager's debut invitation. She's January and I just love how her photo coordinate with the design. Don't you think so?

I wonder what theme we would be making for this kind of orientation next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails