Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wall frame deadline

If you've been following my nonsense blabbing... I hope you still remember last time I had a vintage photoshoot? Well, I did keep my deadline within that week. But what I didn't keep was to blog about it right away. However, I believe it was not part of my deadline though, LOL.

Seriously, that has been my problem. Having a hard time keeping up with my blogging. I never had a problem on what to write about since I still have so many untaken photos and unwritten posts.

Anyhoo... here's the long awaited wall frame... somehow it really didn't turn out to be what I've imagined it to be, but a little close to it. So, I'm still thinking of re-doing it, but in the mean time, I hope you'd enjoy those photos if you were able to see them in Yellow Hauz.
The subject was all from the coffeeshop, except for the tea cup. The concept was not really to advertise the food {although it showcases what we offer} but it's more of what goes well together. 

Coffee and tea is best paired with cookies or cake, is what I'm trying to say. And we have a mouth-watering desserts to choose from made by Miss Vanilla and freshly brewed coffee and tea with various flavors to satisfy your cravings.  

So if you're thinking of having a coffee in Yellow Hauz... why not try our Mudpie with Cappuccino or our Macadamia white chocolate cookies with Genmaicha hot tea. Let me know if you like how it tastes. 

3 comments:

  1. Those framed photos are gorgeous! They evoke such a cozy feeling. Well done!

    P.S. the mention of mudpie cake suddenly made me hungry. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, April! I love your photos. Will go with your first suggestion the next time I can drop by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christy and Rochelle for dropping by... now I'm also getting hungry hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails