Monday, August 30, 2010

Sleepless

I'm still up and it's officially 2:30 in the morning. There's nothing much to watch and I'm anxious. So the best thing to do is to read one of my fave blogs {I'm reading ohhellofriend}. 

I feel anxious because I've been thinking of making my own paper line. However, I can't seem to find a time for it. Production is also another factor. So I'm thinking of a way how to do it. Argh! So many things to do yet so little time. Do you have any idea how to make this work? Well, I've thought of having it printed from the printing press, but I need big money for that. So definitely not an option. 

Anyway, I can make do with the production actually. But the marketing and distribution are my concerns. I was hoping a stockist would be interested. Or somehow I wanted to consign it to different stores. Does anyone know how this things work? But definitely, I need a product line. I guess I have to work on that first.

In the meantime, I came across this cute printable notecard set from Ruffledblog while I was surfing the net. Feel free to click the link below to download it. 


Download: envelope, notecard

Have a goodnight sleep everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. I do believe artisan that you already have in your heart the product line that you are longing for...if not, just search deeper and eventually you'll have your own paper product line in no time...knowing you, nothing is impossible...GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! :) Found your blog from Blogging Your Way. Grabe, super ganda ng passport designs mo! I love travel stuff and it's super cute talaga :)

    I really think you should start a paper line. I think we have similar interests, I've been thinking of starting one too before, but more journals instead of stationery.

    Kaya yan. Marketing, etc. pwedeng online, Multiply, you can send samples to local magazines, etc. There IS surprisingly a market in the Philippines for paper. There are a couple of stores in Manila na puro stationery lang :)

    Good luck with that! I think your stuff are so nice na you can start something. Better pa now na with the internet it's so much easier to market :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello christine... thank you so much for dropping by... oh its super nice to know we're classmates in blogging your way... hihihi now im getting more excited...

    thank you so much for the advice... I do hope it will come to a reality. here in davao naman ksi the market is not that ready pa for handmade and papergoods. but I'll try to finalize my papergoods then I'll try to consign...

    lets join forces... hehehe... im a journal addict! hahaha
    nice to know you christine... =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails