Saturday, August 14, 2010

package package package!

Yesterday, I was surprised with a lovely package as I got home. {Well ok, I kinda knew about it since one of our crew in the coffee shop called up to let me know that I have a package, bummer! lol} 

Ooooh! I so love packages. Who doesn't? Specially if it's loaded with cute paper goodies. Remember, before I left for Manila, I posted about me joining a Stationery swap by Calico and Co.?

Oh, I was so excited as I was opening it. I showed it with my sister, Miss Vanilla, right away because I'm very sure she will be very jealous about it, lol. Seriously, as I opened my package, it feels like I'm a kid opening a christmas present. And I was so happy to see all these paper goods inside. I have a new notebook, notepad, gift cards and tags, stationery and a sweet note from Jorpin. {Thank you so much Jorpin for the cute package you gave me... I love them all!}


Oh, I'm definitely gonna join the next stationery swap... =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you love everything - I had a lot of fun putting it all together. I feel honored to have my little stationary package featured on your lovely blog! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super nice naman gang lalo na yung journal..:)kainggit..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ejorpin you're most welcome... you know what's funny, I saw your comment before in swapbot saying your staying in korea, and I was wishing I'll be your partner because I know Korea has one of the cutest stuffs in the world... =)

    @eulita try to join next time girl... its really fun, though you have to spend for the shipping and items. but overall its really fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails