Tuesday, May 18, 2010

guiltless sweet cravings...

Goodmorning everyone... I woke up today craving for sweets... well actually, I always have a sweet tooth... I eat cupcakes for breakfast sometimes... seriously!

Anyway, have you been to Yellow Hauz lately? Well if you haven't, you better visit as now... I made a poster design for our coffee shop becuase we have a new guiltless dessert for your sweet cravings... its Blueberry Yoghurt Cheesecake... made by Miss Vanilla of course. Oh, the taste of a cheesecake with yoghurt in it... it's really yummy, I tell you, this is one of my favorites...

If you tried it out already, let me know your thoughts about it... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails