Saturday, April 3, 2010

von + lisa

A family friend just got married last March 27, 2010. Her name is Lisa and her groom is Von. Congratulations newly wed! =)

You see Lisa's mom and my mom are friends since college. And I've met most of her sisters and her brother but Lisa and I just met last year at the bazaar... but our moms have been telling us that we should meet because we are of the same field. And at the White Christmas bazaar, finally we've met.

It was a sweet wedding with cute little details on it. Some of the wedding paper goods are made by Artisan... but the designs are from Lisa. Well these couple are very much creative as I am. They are both graphic designers... oh and boy they are great designers.

Here are few of the details that are made by Artisan. Too bad I wasn't able to get photos from the wedding day because I was also busy printing photos for the photobooth. But I sure did have fun!

Their invites... with a turquoise, lime green and chocolate brown motif. (LV motif for Lisa and Von, very creative!)

A signage board as you arrived at the reception.
And a guest book, where you can leave your sweet messages for the couple...

table numbers with crystal stones as details. They also had nice nameplates that I wasn't able to take photo of.
For the souvenir... gift tags for a cute mini paper bag to incorporate with the LV theme. (mini paper bags are made by Lisa, it has a cute shawl inside.) And a bag hooks for other guests...
and photo booth by Portraits Unlimited Studio.
Have fun you guys! Congratulations again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails