Saturday, April 3, 2010

i got 2000+ hits

Today I'm celebrating my 2000 webhits in my blog... wooohoo! I soooo love it.

I'm not really sure if I have more readers or its just my sister Sandy and my friend Eula (hello girls, hehehe) reading my posts... but either way, I'm happy!

At least I know, someone is wasting their time reading my blog, hahaha!

So I'm thinking of having a freebie once in awhile! Although I'm a bit scared to do it, because I'm not really sure if many will respond?

If you're reading now, let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear from you and from new readers... and maybe this month I can plan my freebie post... ooh yeah, since this month is my birthday month, I might really push through it... I hope to see you readers! (crossing my fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails