Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just saying hi...

Hello there... I'm just dropping by to say hello. Even if I'm miles away I can't help thinking
about blogging {haha I know, it's crazy. But believe me that's not the crazy part}.

Anyway, we're already 4days here in Singapore and so far it was really great! We've been to the Universal Studios,Merlion, zoo,and Orchard road and more city tour I guess. Oh its really fun in here. Internet is free in some places. iPhone is very helpful here. Im actually using it now while blogging. So cool!

And oh I have so many inspiring shops to share.

Here's a photo I took in the airplane going to Singapore..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails