Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jot it in a planner...

Hello everyone... shocks! i haven't been blogging since Jan 1. worse of it all, i haven't started my 365-project! (although i have some collections already in my sketchbook but i need to finalized them first... which i'm not sure how, hahaha)

Anyway, decemeber 2009 was a blast for artisan and portraits. we had so many orders of customized calendars... (which we love making so much). for the last hoorah we had an order of 30 desk calendars, 9 wall calendars, and 7 planners... all customized for the family of monette (event organizer and also a friend).

Desk calendars...
customized planner...



customized wall calendar...


and after we were done with the bulk order, we spend a day cleaning and arranging the studio. i was thinking of a little changes in the studio... i removed the counter and hopefully will try to replace it with a couch and a coffee table. then at the working area, i made a little office for myself (though the renovation was made last year).

(this is me in the counter (receiving area)... so we removed the counter here and replaced it with side table for now-the place became spacious. can't believe how big that counter was)
So this is the new recieving area... where we removed the counter...

here's the entrance to my humble studio...

and my masterpieces...


(this is the working area before (photo taken from our opening last july)... sorry for the mess. at the back area is were i put a division for my mini office), where i can protect my beloved books =p

so this is the new working area with my new office... please ignore the mess. hehehe the girls are quite busy with some projects i guess... hahaha on the near left is shiela and the farther one is joy... missing in the picture is my other assistant, melissa.


center table is the supposedly working table... but we just put things there and we work anywhere else... =) then the table on the wall is the cutting/binding area...


and so far this week, our hands and minds are quite busy making wedding invitation designs for clients (will post the final output soon). and gladly, my clients are quite happy with it. so later this week we will be busy printing, cutting and all that...

oooh i really promise to myself... i will blog as often as i should. and let's not forget, i must start posting and making my 100 design-project, hahaha...

have a great day friends!


3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful space to work at! love the natural light April!

    ---
    www.littlemoandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah the natural light is actually nice... however the studio get so hot everyday... its very distracting... =) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very nice studio! :)

    Hope you sign up with BlogDavao.com and also join our Davao Bloggers group on FB. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails