Monday, December 14, 2009

christmas bazaar!

Last November 27-30 we joined the oldest bazaar here in Davao... the DavCon christmas bazaar. Since I was in college I was already joining this bazaar... However, it wasn't the same as it used to be... Unlike before it has so many variations and unique items... Now, most of the exhibitors are clothes.

It's just sad because this bazaar used to make me reminisce my college days, when I had my first income. But now, its just a plain crowded bazaar with full of clothes shop...

Anyway, here's my photo with my booth...
We're selling printed coasters...
Stationery sets...
Notebooks...
and here's our table...
we shared our booth with my sister sandy (Ms. Vanilla)... she's selling florentine cookies
and a very good friend of ours... che (aparche-caramel apples)... *her apples are best sellers*she also has gourmet nuts...
we also shared our booth with portraits studio... here's their pop-up signage...
and their selling personalized calendars and pop-arts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails