Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lomo Postcards

The hardest part in posting my items in my shop is actually taking photos... so far, I never had problems on what to write about but instead, the reason behind for my delay posts is actually the photos...

So today, I really tried to update my Etsy shop. Finally, I took photos of my latest items for my shop. Hope you'll like my new items...

Recently from my travels, I had an appreciation for postcards.... I enjoyed buying from the stores and collecting postcards from my swap-bot partners. Then came a new collection for my postcard. Apart from my vintage designs. This time, I incorporate my photos with it... I now have a Lomo set postcards.



In a set you'll find 4 lomo photos from my trips to Samal island and General Santos City. Nature is such my favorite subject. My favorite photo is the one with the pot, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails