Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vintage postcards

Do you love sending letters or sweet notes to your friends or love ones miles away from you? Oh I do! That is why I was inspired to make a new paper line in the shop.  

These are my new vintage collection postcards, and you can check them in my Etsy shop. They are made of #250gsm matte paper, digitally printed with curve ends and they are made and packed with love and care. It has 3 designs {bicycle, luggage and typewriter}. 

I got so excited with this, because its are my first postcard collection. And what excites me most is, it reached Australia. {oooh now that's exciting}

I'll be adding another item in the shop this week, and it is a thank you card. Hope it will reach other countries as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails