Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just dropping by...

Hello friends... Yey! I can't believe I was able to blog using my phone... iPhone is really the best phone ever. I used blogger space app, or you can search for blog apps.

Anyway, our shoot was finally over. And gladly we were able to stay in Tagaytay over the weekend to relax after a long week.

So the Portraits Team is going back to Davao now while I'm still waiting in the airport for my sister and mom. And later we will be going to Bangkok! Oooh lala! Hahaha

Here are the photos from our Manila trip. I have to warn you though, you might get hungry because most of it are food photos that I've been eating the whole week. This is the reason I gained weight in just few days... shocks! I have to blame someone you know and in my case it's the food's fault hahaha

So first of... milk tea from Serenetea.
Pepperlunch in Powerplant.
Yearly awaited pizza in MGC canteen... Jimini pizza and pizza bar and strawberry shake.

Then we had home service foot spa.
My ever favorite tapa in the world from Rufos.
Bought Floss from BreadTalk for snacks.
Visited all the bookstores and searched for this Book. Finally, I found it at FullyBooked Bonifacio High. Creative Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho. {one of my daily blog reads}.
Yummiest milk tea so far I've tasted in town from Bubble Tea.
From our Tagaytay trip, we had dinner at Leslie's.
Then brunch at Antonio's. I love their new place by the way.
Dessert at Cafe Breton.

My golly! Can you imagine our week? That's not even the whole week photos, hahaha.

Hope you enjoyed my photos as much I enjoyed taking them. I took them from my phone using Instagram.

I also tried Jack, my mini Diana F and processed it here. Can't wait to show it. Gladly they turned out fine.

That's it for now... 'til I come back again next week...

3 comments:

  1. I have that book too! I bought it in HK and got the first one by Meg Mateo Ilasco from Fully Booked (Craft, Inc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up April, like it so much...memory lane...hmmm, i miss Tagaytay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Iphone! Anyway these beautiful food photos are making me very hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails