Sunday, January 23, 2011

House bum

What's up friends? How are you spending your Sunday? I spent mine staying in my room the whole day. Then later in the afternoon, my mom and I had a little bonding through playing Mahjong... We had fun! My sister won apparently, hahaha. 

So tomorrow is a start of another busy week. I'm hoping it will be productive because January is about to end. And I'll be out of the town half of February... So I'm totally hoping to finish everything. 
Photo I took using my macro lens few years ago.

I'm quite excited for next month to come. The yearly shoot we had for MGC {this is from our last year's shoot} is here again. And were actually planning to go to Baguio City, but that is still indefinite because of the schedule. Although, one thing's for sure is, after that trip, my family and I are going to Bangkok, Thailand. Ooooh lala! Do you have any suggestions what places we should visit and what food to eat? 

I hope your having a rocking Sunday... 

2 comments:

  1. I am so addicted to Mahjong!! I play it daily!! lol

    My Sunday has been a bit lazy! I went to church this morning, came home for a little nap, but slept over 4 hours!! Now I'm in my pajama's trying to catch up on emails, etc.

    It is freezing cold here with lots of snow!
    I am Ryleighsmom from Swap-Bot...Follow My Blog Swap. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails