Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pre-bazaar display

Chiche, a good friend and also one of the organizers of White Christmas Bazaar had an idea of displaying her items here at Yellow Hauz before the White Christmas Bazaar. She also invited me to display some of my items... so that's how we spent our Saturday. But I'm so glad I did... I had a glimpse on how to display my paper line {Artisan Paperie}, and was able to practice my sales person to talk with customers and just simply test the market. 

Heintje {StudioBooth} thought we should do this every weekend and maybe people will get to know about it just like the Salcedo Market, except it's more of unique finds than food... hmmm... 

Anyway, it was fun, although we missed Sandy {Miss Vanilla} on that day because she's still in Manila... 

So tomorrow's another week and the bazaar is really fast approaching... if you weren't able to dropped by yesterday, you can buy our items at the White Christmas Bazaar at the Garden Oases Convention Center {Porras Street, Bo. Obrero, Davao City} on December 3-5. See you there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails