Friday, July 16, 2010

ned + eunice

Few days ago, my family and I went to Cagayan de Oro to attend a lovely wedding... a family friend. They had a lunch wedding, and I never thought a lunch wedding would be nice... {at least you still have a time to burn all the food you ate, hehe} well I was actually thinking of a breakfast wedding for myself, haha.

Well I had the privileged to design their wedding invitations... the motif was ecru with brown color, we also added a touch of earthy tones. And here's the design that I came up with.  



This was my first invite with this kind of orientation, 2-folds. I added a parchment paper inside for the sponsors and entourage. And a matching thicker parchment envelope with a square monogram seal. It was simple and yet elegant as I may see it.

I wish these newly wed couple will be forever inlove with each other... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails