Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hot wednesday

It's a very hot Wednesday! As in really hot! I'm here working in the craft room and I'm sweating like I had another bath again(eew!). I better do something with my big glass window here, because it's really contributing more to the heat.

Well..summer is really here...

Though my birthday and name is a summer month, it's definitely not my favorite weather at all...

I'm wishing for a fun and exciting summer season for me.

Here's a summer photo I took at Blue Jazz Resort, Samal Island. We had a shoot for a summer catalogue for one of the local malls here... and the resort had big sunflowers... it's my first time to see a real sunflower plant actually...lol

Enjoy the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails