Wednesday, October 21, 2009

my love found me...


I've always wanted to become a painter... or at least knows how to draw... but i never practiced or even tried so hard... so i guess that will just be one of my frustrations in life...

However... i believe, if you're in love with someone or maybe for something... it will never go away no matter how much you ignore it...

For quite some time, I thought my love for art or anything creative had flushed down as I became so busy and tried different fields in life... however my love have found me still... despite all...

i found interest with graphic arts few years back and since then my love just grow even more each day...

i learned photoshop and learning illustrator as well... I never thought i can produce an outcome with my so-called art, until i learned using these applications... and my frustrations of becoming an artist had became a reality... and became even more.. i learned to become a graphic artist. where I can mix art and photography...

I came across some artists that really inspired me... one is archan nair and i also find love in typography and alison carmichael really inspires me the most... (photos from fave artist in sequence)

one thing that i really wanna learn is illustration... though little by little i'm trying... and maybe soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails