Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just dropping by

Today we had a very busy yet productive day. We've been filing papers and doing accounting both for Yellow Hauz and Artisan. It's very tedious! For an Accounting graduate, I realized I never really loved counting numbers, hahaha. How ironic is that?

Anyway,  I'm just dropping by and sending you a lovely photo from Leslie of A Creative Mint. Her blog is my everyday read. She just never fails to inspire me with her photos. And I had the privilege to be her student when I was taking the Blogging you way ecourse
I hope your day was also productive. If you missed out some errands, don't worry there's always another day to make it up ;p See you again tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails