Friday, December 17, 2010

Lasting impression

I am not a graphic design graduate nor a marketing student, but I know the importance of branding and the impression you leave to your clients. So it's very essential to get their attention at first glance. And one way of doing so is a good business card design. 

I had the privilege to have clients from Manila. Nikki, a wardrobe and fashion stylist. She just emailed me and gave her logo. When I saw the green corset, I know from there I would enjoy designing her card because it's a vintage and classic look. I was glad that she loved how it turned out... 

Another happy client was my cousin, Christine. She sells Korean cosmetics straight from Korea itself. From Skin Food, Etude, BB creams and other cute make-ups. Go check her Facebook {Mickey Moo Moo}, you might find something for yourself.

I got flattered when one of her clients from White Christmas Bazaar said she likes her card... {hihihi}


And here's my card for Artisan... 
And for Yellow Hauz...

How about you, have you thought about the design for you business card? For more designs, you can check my Multiply Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails