Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Messy and cutting

The studio is very messy lately and everyone is so busy... once again we are preparing for this year's bridal fair. Did you remember last year's event, the Timeless Elegance. That was really fun for Artisan. We made a wallpaper out of paper and board. Then we had a set-up like a vintage clothes store, lol {I guess I have a frustration of putting up my own clothes shop}. But it looks cozy and nice. We were nominated as one of the best booths that time, considering it was our first time to join... 

I shared the booth with Portraits Unlimited Studio last year, but this year we are full-pack! We rented two booths. So I'll be sharing the booth with Miss Vanilla and the other booth will be shared by Studio Booth and Royal Iris Production

I won't be using the same backdrop but somehow we will have the same concept. I'm a bit in a panic-mode since we were actually busy for the past few weeks and somehow totally forgot to prepare {yikes!}. But I bought the damask curtains just today and prepared the flyers and etc. 

Here I am cutting our flyers for this weekend. I just love this big cutter, its very very convenient if you want to cut in bulk all at once. I bought this from our local school supplies store. If you're into what I'm doing I truly suggest you invest in this big toy. 
Tomorrow evening is the ingress at Gaisano Mall Davao. And the fair will be on October 1-3. Hope you can drop by and say hi to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails