Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's a wedding month

They used to call it June Bride. But I heard a lot of bridal fairs for this month. So, I guess, July is the new June, LOL.

Anyway, my blog has not been updated frequently as much as I wanted to. And seriously, they are a lot of things going on in the studio. Hence, the highlight would be this coming July 8, 2011 because Artisan Design Studio is celebrating its 2nd year anniversary. And OMG, 2 years in this field and I have not prepared anything for my readers, clients and even for my staffs. As in totally no plans for now. Somehow, it's giving me a little tingling feeling of panic, haha. But on the other hand, I work best under pressure, hopefully {crossing my fingers}.


Apparently, this week had been such a frantic in the studio. Non-stop of printing, cutting and glueing. On top of that, we will joining a bridal fair held by Pearl Farm Beach Resort at their Marina this coming July 9. That's another thing that I'm preparing for. Which I'm quite excited {but still unprepared until today} because I'll be doing a different set-up this time.


Anyway, since we will be celebrating July Bride and it's our anniversary month, I'll be posting about Wedding 101, as a gratitude to our beloved clients and readers for the 2 years of creating my dreams into a reality. 


Keep coming back specially if your still planning your wedding, and of course a giveaway for our anniversary. See you again this week... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails