Thursday, August 26, 2010

photo stamp

If you were able to follow my previous posts, I had few visits to the post office last month and mentioned that I really enjoyed mails and packages. So when I saw these postage stamps photo design made by Heintje from Portraits Unlimited Studio I was so happy about it. It's called Stamp Me! It looks so vintage and it's a unique idea for gifts. Don't you think so? 

Anyway, these are gifts from Lyn {Heintje's sister} for the GLC graduates.
Printed on canvass paper and mounted on board. It's 5x7-inches big and paired with easel so they can display it already on their desk. 




They also rented the STUDIObooth, also from Portraits Studio. Here's their photo print design with their vintage look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails