Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank you card

It's already 2:00 in the morning and I'm still up packing my things for tomorrow's family vacation. We're going to Singapore this week... weee! A little excited about it, but also anxious. I have so many deadlines when I come back. But I'll take this time to refresh and I will stop thinking about my work. 

Right now, I am still uploading a new item for my Etsy shop. Apparently, I'm having trouble uploading photos {boo!} Anyway, here's my product. Perfect for newly weds, or simply saying it aloud to someone. Thank you greeting card, 4 pieces in one set with white envelope. I also gave this as a gift to some of my newly wed friends, I hope they loved it. 


Anyway got so addicted with letters and stationeries lately. I sent 3 mails this week. Plus I just signed up for stationery swap in Calico&Co's blog. If you like stationeries well this would be a nice experience for you. Here's how.

As my tradition during my trips I'll be taking photos of inspiring shops in Singapore. Gladly, I was able to borrow Canon 30D from Heintje {thanks Ahia, will take care of it, promise hehe}. 

See you again next week folks. Don't forget to join my coaster giveaway in Indiespotting's site. Its open until July 31. And let me leave you with some tips from Tiny Prints on the proper ways of saying thank you... Have a great weekend guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails