Monday, May 10, 2010

poppytalk handmade

Oh... paper is one of my favorite thing in the world. It's just so amazing to know there are so many things you can do with it. I remember during my younger years, I used to collect stationeries. We would trade them up from classmates and friends for a newer design, like magic cards now. {Well I still have them until now, their my inspiration}.

And now I can't believe it, I'm starting to have my own paper line. I making my own stationery sets, notebooks, postcards and greeting cards...

But what really excites me now is that for the whole month until June 4th, I'll be part of this lovely virtual market from Poppytalk Handmade. I can't imagine it... really... I used to browse their website to check out nice handmade stuffs and now I'm part of it... and some of my favorite sellers/bloggers are also there... how exciting is that for me?

This is from Poppytalk Blog, can you see my item? ooh please check their site and their blog. If you're a handmade lover, this site will surely make you drool and get more inspired.



Here's my virtual table...

I hope you'll find my items there interesting as well... =)

p.s. Today is our election, I hope we filipinos, vote wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails