Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mark+Chiara


Hello... how's your sunday so far? I'm starting to feel a little lazy this past few days or I guess I'm just a little tired. But I can't wait for another getaway next week... My family will be going to Taiwan... woohoo!

Anyway, here's another wedding invitation that we just recently did... This design is quite very pretty... the layout was made by her friend, and the embellishments came from the bride as well.

Chiara, the bride, wanted different embellishments for their sponsors and guests... So gem buckle for the godparents and black bead for the guests. But overall the design is just the same...
This is what it looks like inside. We made a separate rsvp card.

For another simple yet elegant touch, we add swarovski bead on the flower. White bead for the sponsors and pink for the guests}
They also availed the Portraits Studio photobooth. I'll post about it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails