Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mail to australia


I forgot to share about my exciting experience when we were still in the airport going back home from Taiwan, because I was checking my email through my phone and there I saw that I have a sale in etsy. It was really thrilling and exciting.

Yey! What a nice surprise, isn't it? Someone bought my vintage postcards collection. And I'll be sending it to Australia... So as we arrived home, I immediately prepared the things that I have to mail and I also added some freebies, like coasters and gift tags. I also prepared a postcard to my cousin and another package for Australia. Oh how I love mailing...

Check my online shop, maybe you'll find something interesting there. You can also find me in Poppytalk Handmade or and in Multiply as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails