Thursday, April 8, 2010

Snail mail

I love writing letters ever since I was a kid. I have boxes of letters from friends and family.

I remember have a godparent, ninang Lisa, who lives in the States and we used to write letters, postcards and greeting cards every now and then. And I get excited sending them to the post office. But as much as I love sending them, I love receiving one... =)

But since email and text messaging have become very convenient to all all of us, then I guest, snail mails have become outdated.

But... letters are still very lovely, no matter how high-tech our life can be.

I'm sharing these lovely stationeries I found in etsy that you might also like... (click on their names for the link)


Have fun writing letters... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails