Wednesday, November 11, 2009

shop inspired {hongkong}






So I just got back from hongkong few days ago... and I found some inspiring shops/boutiques that really caught my eyes.

It was like a basement shop under a big mall... The shop was of course vintage style, that is why I find it very interesting { =p i know its a bit bias}. Unfortunately, I was not able to get in because they were already close {well that was around 10pm}, and I am deeply sorry I forgot to get the name of the store. I was so eager to take photos and wondering if they can let us in that I forgot to check the name of the shop.

Nonetheless, I got a nice photo of it...

P.S. photo below is my mini studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails