Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day

Finally! A long but not forgotten plan... a freebie! {woohoo!} I know, I've been planning to have a freebie printable in my blog, I believe since February this year. Oh I'm deeply sorry I wasn't able to do so. But here it is now...

Since we will be celebrating Father's Day this Sunday, then I have an early treat for you so you can give it to your dad... a downloadable and printable greeting card. {Click Me - to download} It's a cheap but sweet handmade gift for your dearest dad. If you have a kid, let them cut it or let them write their sweet notes so their dada will feel extra special on their day.

Have fun using it... I hope to hear how it went... =)



P.S. This downloadable card won't be possible if it weren't for my friends Wendell and Boobie... Thank you so much for helping me find a way to download my pdf file... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails