Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday manic!

How was your weekend? Mine was nothing much... I wanted to go out but I guess I can't help it, I'm such a home buddy. Yes! Now you know how boring I can be, hahaha... 

Anyway, it's a manic Monday for me today. I was out of the studio the whole day doing errands. I was suppose to concentrate making designs for the holidays and revising wedding invites but I had so much errands. Gladly, I was left with two more for tomorrow and after that, I can truly enjoy staying in the office and in the coffee shop and focus... focus... focus...

Here's what's happening in the studio... a clutter of papers, ribbons, and so much more... 

A glimpse of my new collection for Artisan Paparie. Set of notecards, gift tags and calendars.


Oh and today, I bought a light box {is that what it's called?} for product shoot. I'm hoping I'll be able to try it tomorrow for the coffee shop menu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails