Thursday, October 14, 2010

DIY Halloween printable project

Hi everyone... forgive me for being absent for the past few days. I had a little vacation with my sister in Manila last weekend and when I got back home I got sick.

In the meantime, I would like to share a Halloween craft for kids or for your party. I remember last year, my sister and I had a tv guesting from a local morning show and we showcase simple arts and crafts to spice up your halloween party.

For our first project... unique nameplates for your guests.
Here are the things that you needed:
- Small pumpkin {no. of pcs. will be based from the list of your guests}
- String
- Toothpick or anything pointed sticks
- Print my downloadable templates {nameplates, batwings} and just simply follow the instructions there. 

And viola! This is what you will come up with... 
Hope you had fun making it. Next craft will be Halloween garlands and labels for your party favors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails