Saturday, May 8, 2010

154th millionth logo

Among all the logos I made, I think this one is one of my favorite yet.

This is for my Sister's bakeshop {Miss Vanilla}. As you can see in my title, its the 154th millionth logo that I made for my sister. {But of course, that's an exaggeration} I'm just mocking my beloved sister because she keeps on changing her logo. I bet few months from now, she'll ask me to change it again, hehehe...

Anyway, I super love this design. I used Illustrator the frustrator as I sketch the cake stand and the icing. I'm starting to get a hang of it now. But of course not quite yet. But it's a nice start though... =)

So I gave her 3 options, with the same logo but different borders. I even made her a colored version of the "Miss Vanilla," but black and white seems to look more promising for a future expansion. Good thing I was able to convince her about it.


And here's her new business card...


And of course, for the love, hehehe... I also made a banner for her blog...



5 comments:

  1. illustrator the frustrator! my logo is supah nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! hehehe I'll wait for the 155th millionth logo... hahaha ble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very nice gang..:) gusto ko yung twirl effect for a cake w/ a nice touch of red.. simple but its beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this design! I'm a sucker for cake stands! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @eulita thanks girl... yah good thing i was able to convince her to use one color as accent only hahaha

    @christy thank you christy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment. I very much appreciate that... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails